Many of my friends will gladly testify that I have problems with my memory, balance, and hearing. Apparently it bothers them a fair bit.
Tackling it one at a time, shall we?
I am sure that my memory lapses is not clinical as none of the following1 applies.
1. Does the memory loss disrupt daily living?
2. How often do memory lapses occur?
3. What kinds of things are being forgotten?
4. Are there signs of confusion?
5. Is the memory loss getting worse?
The website also listed the possible causes of memory loss. For some reason, I am disturbed by the fact that Normal aging is not first on the list.
And yes Miss Sze – I do have a hippocampus! You were there, for my fMRI!